Supermodel Erin Heatherton is now the Face of Adore Cosmetics
Supermodel Erin Heatherton was just announced as the face of Adore Cosmetics, a leading purveyor of organic skin care and beauty products. This is the first time the stunning Heatherton will serve as the face of a cosmetics company.
"When carefully selecting our first official brand ambassador we wanted to make sure that we found someone who possessed timeless, organic, yet effortless beauty, in which we found Erin to perfectly exemplify each of these characteristics,"
states Mr. Segev, CEO.
Heatherton will serve as the face of Adore Cosmetics appearing in their ad campaign and in images throughout all Adore Cosmetics stores.
Adore Cosmetics products have a specially calibrated concentration of stem cell ingredients along with a rich blend of vitamins, essential oils, organic flower extracts and organic vegetable protein. By blending this stem cell power with proven nutrients for the skin, the Adore Cosmetics skin care line restores healthy-looking skin by:
- Protecting skin's own stem cells, the key to its regenerative ability
- Preventing UV stress and environmental damage
- Delaying skin aging processes
- Promoting vitality and longevity of skin stem cells.
Adore Cosmetics continues to expand its brand presence even as it expands its retail footprint, now at 70-plus stores: the company most recently opened a store in Panama in July, another in Boston and has several more store openings coming up the rest of the year and into 2017.
Some of Adore's signature products include their:
- Golden Touch Magnetic Facial Mask,
- Skin Tightening Instant Face Lift,
- Advanced Firming Eye Cream,
- Cellmax Superior Supplement Facial Thermal Mask,
- Golden Touch 24K Treatment Kit, and much more.
Adore Cosmetics represents the most advanced breakthrough technology in anti-aging found in the beauty industry today—and it's yours exclusively to #AdoreYourself.
Image courtesy of Adore Cosmetics