Facebook Live may have gotten even better! LiveU Solo enables top Facebook Live influencers to produce HD live videos faster and easier.
LiveU, the company that the top broadcasters around the world rely on to bring live coverage of breaking and developing news and high-profile events to viewers, announced today that its LiveU Solo wireless solution now offers one-touch integration to Facebook Live. LiveU Solo seamlessly brings HD live streams to Facebook Live streamers such as AOL/Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Funny or Die and MTV. These customers can now take advantage of the same portable encoding technology used by broadcast television customers in a simple one-touch solution. With LiveU Solo, Facebook Live streams can be professionally produced faster and easier all from one interface – without a large crew or lots of equipment.
"We were looking to produce more Facebook Live streams in a shorter timeframe, but we couldn't afford to go through several steps every time," said Daniel Mei-Tal, Social Content Producer, Funny or Die. "We chose Solo because the one-touch integration allowed us to stream back to back videos to Facebook Live effortlessly. The fact that the quality was better and our streams were much more reliable was another big benefit. We are now producing more than 10 Facebook Live broadcasts per week."
"Online broadcasters want the same quality as traditional broadcast television, but don't want to go through a cumbersome process each time they go live," said Samuel Wasserman, CEO, LiveU. "Solo combines broadcast-quality encoding technology with plug-and-play ease of use directly to Facebook Live. It is a grab and go solution that anyone can use without a big investment or steep learning curve."
LiveU Solo + Facebook Live integration delivers:
- Complete wireless end-to-end solution in one lightweight and easy-to-use product
- Plug-and-play live video streaming, instantly creating multiple new streams from one place
- Professional productions and quality streams without costs normally associated with high-quality productions – no need for a dedicated hard line connection, laptop or other hardware
- Out of the studio capabilities, enabling users to create and share live from anywhere in the world
- Affordable solution for professional live streams for every market such as sports, concerts, celebrations, education, worship, and corporate events
"Organizations are attracted by Facebook's extensive community and unprecedented social interactivity. It was important to provide content creators with an easy solution that enabled better quality content and reliable, consistent live video streams," added Wasserman. "With one-touch integration to Facebook Live, organizations can produce HD video live streams quickly and confidently."